Summer School 2019 - Classes begin on July 8, 2019
Online registrations available on July 2
Secondary 1 to 3 students should receive their last report card from the school at the end of June. Please ensure that you have your school report card on hand upon ONLINE registration for summer school classes.
As of July 5, secondary 4 & 5 students will have access to their MEES final marks by accessing the Mozaïk Parent Portal (under "résultats ministériels")
2019 Summer School Exams (From July 26 to August 2)
For more information, contact your school guidance counsellor. As of July 2, 2019, you can reach the Summer School offices at 450-621-5600, ext. 8560
Summer School MAP (entrance
The entrance to the Summer School Campus is via a door at the rear of the building (‘P25') which can be reached as indicated below.
Message to students and parents
Dear students and parents,
In line with the new directives, MEES exam results of 58% and 59% will no longer be automatically adjusted to 60%.
To request the review of a UNIFORM MEES exam result, please follow the procedures outlined below:
- Complete the Exam Review Form
- Provide a cheque payable to the "Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board" to the amount of $11.30 for each MEES exam
- Send the request form to email@example.com
- You may bring or mail the cheque ($11.30 for each exam) payable to "Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board" to the following address:
Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
Pedagogical Services Department
239, Montée Lesage
Rosemère (Québec) J7A 4Y9
*Please note: The exam review will only be processed after payment is received.
- You will be notified directly by the Ministry on the status of the exam review request. Following the review of an exam, a MEES exam result may remain unchanged or changed to a higher grade.
Official Exam Review available for the following exams:
- Secondary 4 Mathematics: Cultural, Social and Technical Option (563-420)
- Secondary 4 Mathematics: Science Option (565-420)
- Secondary 4 Science and Technology (555-410)
- Secondary 4 Applied Science and Technology (557-410)
- Secondary 5 English Language Arts, Reading (612-520)
- Secondary 5 English Language Arts, Production (612-530)
- Secondary 5 Français compréhension écrite, langue seconde, programme de base (634-520)
- Secondary 5 Français production écrite, langue seconde, programme de base (634-530)
- Secondary 5 Français compréhension écrite, langue seconde, programme enrichi (635-520)
- Secondary 5 Français production écrite, langue seconde, programme enrichi (635-530)